Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Make Your Home SHINE in Only a Little Time!

  It's Tuesday- we had a CRAZY, busy weekend, and the house-work was completely neglected!!!  I try to do a little here and there, but let's face it- with 4 kids, 2 dogs, 1 cat, and a husband (my 5th child) I don't accomplish much!  I thought I would clean it all up Monday, but I kept getting side-tracked and distracted.... SO-  Here we are!!  In a tornado- zone house with kids and animals running amuck!  I can't believe I'm actually gonna show you this mess-  brace yourself!



 
 
    Ok!  I told you it was BAD!!!  Ugh!  So- now I know you're thinking that this mess will take all day to clean, but I'm here to tell you that I will whip this place back into order in only 1 hour!!! Here's what I do:
 
*Make a To-Do List *
 
*Set your kitchen timer for 1 hour & GET BUSY!!!
 

  I have only been cleaning for 27 minutes and look at my progress!

 
 


    Don't get discouraged if you have to stop a million times to kiss boo-boos, fix a broken toy, help with a potty-break, change a diaper..........
                                                 ....... or get the puppy out of the dishwasher. *sigh*


   Only 27 seconds left!!! Lets see what I managed to accomplish!!!  (I swear- this is only 1 hour worth of steady cleaning!!!)



  While I didn't accomplish everything on my list, I did manage to make a HUGE dent in it!!!  And it only took 1 measly hour!!!!  Now to make lunch!!! :)



   These guys don't seem to mind Mama taking an hour to get some work finished!!!


See y'all later!!! Have a BLESSED day!!! 





 
 

 
 
 

 


3 comments: